Automatically transfers payment from your payment account to MTNG each month on the bill’s due date. Any customer who has a checking/savings account may participate in this free service. MTNG reserves the right to terminate any customer’s participation if the customer’s financial institution fails to honor the authorized drafts.
- Ensures against late payment charges from forgetting to pay your bill by the due date.
- Instead of driving to your local office or mailing your monthly payment, you can save time and money using Bank Draft.
- You will still receive your bill each month as usual. After the first payment by electronic draft, the next bill will indicate “Paid By Bank Draft.” The money will transfer each month automatically.
- Customers may withdraw from the Bank Draft Payment Plan at any time.
If you are interested in having your natural gas bill paid by electronic bank draft, you have three options to make it happen.
- Complete the online version of the MTNG Bank Draft Authorization, including uploading a copy of a voided/canceled check. -OR-
- Download a PDF version of the MTNG Bank Draft Authorization, complete the form, and return it to your MTNG Office with a voided/canceled check. -OR-
- Complete the MTNG Bank Draft Authorization form printed on the back of your natural gas bill and return it along with a voided/canceled check to your local MTNG office.